Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So Why Kate?




It’s no secret to the users of GermanCarZone that I have an obsession with a certain individual.


www.germancarzone.com - My user ID: 7.3 AMG

All of this is evident by my rather large picture & video collection of her, let alone the fact that multiple pictures of her were featured in my avatar.

Before we actually get to the actual individual, I must ask, haven’t items which are not available to you (for whatever reason), always more desirable? I’d say they are, because people fantasize about vehicles, homes and even clothing.

The individual in my case would be British actress Kate Beckinsale. Honestly, I am in love with somebody I’ve never met, but I shall try & explain why. What started my attraction for the lovely Kate Beckinsale was her looks. Actually the question should be, how could it not?

I think Ms. Beckinsale is one of the most gorgeous women on the planet and then some. Every little aspect of her. Her gorgeous eyes, her amazing lips and oh bloody hell, that amazing hair and I mean amazing hair. In fact I think her hair is one of the most attractive things on her. Whatever style – short, long – simple brown or blond streaked. I’m getting butterflies thinking about it right now.

Then there is her body, which to say the least is also fantastic. Her breasts are not overpowering (can breasts be “overpowering” – in my case, yes) Her arse is more than fine and then there is her side profile – I’m not sure what it is, but she has the most beautiful side profile I’ve ever seen. In fact, Kate as a package is every bit a piece of artwork as a classic Da Vinci Painting (sorry for being dramatic..)

Of course, regardless of how beautiful Kate is, if she acted like a ditz then I would blacklist her from my “dream girl” list. Thankfully, Kate doesnt portray herself in the public (interviews and what not) as a complete idiot.


Having viewed various interview clips I honestly believe she is a very intelligent woman, and to back that claim up, she went to New Oxford College where among other things she studied French and Russian literature. When she was in her early teens she won the British bookseller W.H. Smith Young Writers' competition. Intelligence and beauty, what else could you ask for?

How about a sexy accent? Actually, she’s got that covered too. Oh how sweet her English accent is. Like music you never get tired, perhaps something smooth and soothing from Simon & Garfunkel.

Overall, Kate Beckinsale is one of those rare individuals which makes me smile, at anytime. Whether I’m sad, or happy – she never fails to bring a smile to my face. Perhaps it’s her magnetic personality combined with those killer looks?


I’ll try to end this endless appreciation like this: sex is the last thing on my mind when I think of Kate.


No comments: