Monday, April 9, 2007

Kate Disatisfied With Her Breasts



In a excerpt from the upcoming GLAMOUR magazine interview, the 33 year old British actress displayed her dissatisfaction about her breasts. Mind you, this is by far the first time we've heard Kate displaying her dissatisfaction with her own body.

In 2006, Kate said she was rather unhappy with her arse. She revealed that when she doesn't fit into a pair of jeans, it makes her go crazy. In fact it gets so bad she says she won't even go out of her house at the risk of being embarrassed.

And yet again, in a 2006 interview with Conan 'O Brien, Kate said she had a gigantic head and sizeable teeth..

To be honest, writing this blog post makes me somewhat depressed. Of course, her above feelings could most certainly be driven by her teenage years where she unfortunately suffered from anorexia.

I just wish Kate knew how beautiful she was. If I must be honest, one thing that always confused me about Kate is that she occasionally wears body forming and revealing outfits (in the public) which would indicate she's perfectly happy with her body (see below)





Perhaps it's more of a day to day thing (some days she feels inadequate, while other days she feels confident about her body). I would imagine many can relate to that, myself included.

I highly doubt she'll ever read this - but just in case she ever did: Kate you're perfect as you are. Take it from you're fans, we all love you because of who you are.

I'm more than 100% sure Kate's husband, Len Wiseman, thinks the same =)

Here's the excerpt:

Celebs are far from perfect, and believe it or not, even some of the hottest stars have insecurities about their bods. British hottie Kate Beckinsale would actually prefer to have someone else's body, any takers on hers?

Kate recently told Glamour magazine that if she could switch bodies with someone for a day, it would be "Someone with gigantic real breasts, like Queen Latifah."

Beckinsale goes on to reveal, "I am so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down a flight of stairs!"

When asked what her favorite body part was Kate revealed, "I remember being 13 and sobbing in a shoe store because I had these freakishly long feet. Now my husband thinks I've got the most attractive feet ever! They just arrived too soon."

At least she's happy with those feet!


No comments: