Saturday, February 2, 2008

Top 99 Women 2008 (AskMen) - The Result

As some of you may recall, I made a short post (which you can see here) about Kate's potentional footing in this list back in late December. Well now, the waiting has come to an end.

Our Kate has been voted the 3rd (of 99 possible places)hottest women in their recent 2008 list.

*Don't ask me about "my rating". I haven't a clue how that got there, let alone the fact that I wouldn't rate her anything less than 100%..


Kate Beckinsale may be the darling of British theater and American art house films, but she has also saved Pearl Harbor, proved that vampires can be sexy in Underworld, wowed Howard Hughes in The Aviator, and scared audiences in Vacancy. She's from England, so everything that comes out of her luscious mouth is sexy. And she's more than just a pretty face: Kate is Oxford-educated. We know you love this British beauty... that’s why Kate Beckinsale is No. 3.

Original Link:

Many thanks to my reader "Kluz" for steering me towards this fantastic news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol ,
you're welcome.