Friday, February 29, 2008

Kate and Her Privates: "Pharaoh's Tomb"

Kate Beckinsale refers to her private parts as the 'Pharoah's Tomb'.

The 34-year-old actress - who is married to film director Len Wiseman and has a nine-year-old daughter Lily with former lover actor Michael Sheen - insists very few men have ever enjoyed her 'sacred' place.

She said: "I was called a sl*t when I split up with Michael and began seeing Len, but I've only ever had about three boyfriends. Only a handful of people have seen into the Pharoah's Tomb!"

The star also insisted her best asset is too "private" to discuss. She said: "My best feature is unfortunately a private matter, although I'm told it is spectacular. But you can't really walk it down the red carpet.

What can I say?"


Courtesty of TheBosh.com

No comments: