Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weekend Candids

Looks as if the trio is still finishing off their Christmas shopping. Kate's looking fantastic, and I must say that I greatly admire her outfit.

By the way, I had just noticed that we haven't seen any recent candids of Kate with a cigarette of any kind. Did she quit, or is this just a coincidence? I'd love for her to quit, but I'm guessing it's the latter.

Posted: Mon, 12/17/2007 - 2:02pm

Kate Beckinsale spent her weekend whittling away at the old holiday shopping list in LA with Len and Lily by her side. Of course, Kate looked fabulous in her cozy winter white. At one point, Kate ducked away from the rest of her family and into a toy store to big up a few bags of goodies. Hopefully she's got a good hiding spot in her home, because we all know how wily kids (and, let's face it, adults) can be about trying to ruin the surprise of their presents before the big morning.

>> Courtesy of PopSugar.com





Additionally (and before I forget), I wish a happy Christmas to all of my readers!

No comments: