Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

And I must admit, never did I think KateBecks would become what it has today. When I started this blog it was merely a hobby, but now - after less than a year of operation - I have managed to not only gather a ton of traffic, but a small base of loyal readers.

I suppose I needn't to tell anyone that running a website - whether it be a conventional website or a blog such as this one - isn't easy work (especially as I'm the only one here!), but it's highly enjoyable at the end of the day. I look forward to our future - the site's growth, new readers and naturally, more news pertaining to our lovely Kate.

Have a great new year and take care.

2 comments:

nichomach said...

Merry Christmas to you too, and I hope the blog carries on for a long time to come. Keep up the good work!

Nick

BruceMcc said...

Thanks Nick!!!