Saturday, November 17, 2007

"'Willis Stole My Husband"

Courtesy of ContactMusic.com

Kate Beckinsale: 'Willis Stole My Husband'

Hollywood star Kate Beckinsale was once jealous of actor Bruce Willis - because he spent valuable time with her husband Len Wiseman on the set of Die Hard 4.0. The actress resents Wiseman's occupation because it means he is away from home for months - and she is not impressed when the director spends more time with his cast than her.

She says, "When Len was directing Die Hard 4.0, I felt so lonely because he was virtually a stranger for several months. He only came home to sleep."

However the Pearl Harbor star has found a way for the couple to make up for lost time. "I told him he'd have to make it up to me. After he finished the film, I didn't let him out of bed for a month!"

No comments: