Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Kate Beckinsale Is One Hot Nerd"


Published by Carolina on January 7th, 2008
Filed in Kate Beckinsale


"We all know Kate Beckinsale is super hot and has one wickedly sexy accent, but did you know that she’s a literary prodigy and has mastered several languages?

In her late teens, Kate wrote award-winning short stories and poems (taking home the national W.H. Smith Literary Award twice in a row). Her love for the written language took her to Oxford University, where she mastered French, German and Russian. She decided to not become the world’s sexiest librarian and opted to be a movie star instead."


Courtesy of Tob.Hollywood.com

Nothing us Kate junkies didn't already know, but I thought I'd post it for those who were unaware.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I found your web site by the use of Google
at the same time as looking for a comparable topic, your web site got here up, it appears great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

I am not positive the place you are getting your info, however good
topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or understanding
more. Thank you for magnificent info I was searching
for this info for my mission.

Visit my page - minecraft beta