Monday, January 28, 2008

Cat On Fire!

British beauty KATE BECKINSALE almost didn't attend the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards - because her pet cat caught fire.

The actress was preparing for the awards ceremony on Sunday night (27Jan08) when her cat, Clive, became engulfed in flames after burning himself on a candle.
But Beckinsale did eventually make it to the awards with husband Len Wiseman to present Alec Baldwin with his award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series in 30 Rock.

She tells, "Our cat caught fire on a candle. As I was getting ready, there was like 'whoosh' a fireball and he went up like a rocket.
"(The cat) is fine. He had no idea. It was awful"

Courtesy of

No comments: